Saturday, March 14, 2009

I think I just scared someone in class.She woke me
up and I somehow unconsciously scolded her for no
reason..Too bad,this is my 'just woke up' mind..
Unlucky her..Friday the 13th..

What else can I say,my exam in 1 week time and teacher
starting to target their pupil to score..And a lot more
of lecture about the horrible recently out STPM result.

quote
"We(the teachers) already working hard to help,its the
student themself must work.We got past record of
student scoring cGPA 4.0."

I lost count on how many times she said it since last year
and you would think she will eventually get bored saying
it to a bunch of hooligans..

Anyway,holiday just begun..This is going to be fun..
As if it will..Im making the best out of it..Anyone joining
me crazy this week??


Gives You Hell

1 comment: