Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's been a while since I felt alive.Everything seems clear
to me now.I had been very,I mean very very confused.
My feelings gone haywire.I couldn't think rationally.I
abandon so much things,throwing away so much more.
I drown myself in games,television so I can keep running
away from the truth.Oh I forgot,'sleep'.So much thing I don't
wanna face.

But that was few month ago.I made myself a ticking time bomb.
Temper like shit.Anti-social.Dunno what else to name.Too
many fucked up nonsense I made myself to.

Sad to say,it took one tragic event to make me realise the black
cloud surrounding me.He put me in a different position.He gave
me a new point of view.A new life.I missed him.I loved him.My
deepest regret,I din get to see him one last time when he was in
the hospital.

Some fucked up 3 months I gone thru.At least now everything is
fine.Although I lost people dearest to me,I got so outdated on
what's happening.But I feel I'm a lot better than before.At least
I dare to write this damn post which cost me few drops of tears.

I'm sorry to those I hurt during the holz and thank you so much
for those who cared about me.I didn't reply your messages I'm
sorry but I appreciate it very much.So thank you.

p.s. feel free to prasan since names are not mention
p.p.s.Happy Chinese New Year !
p.p.p.s.Im signing off.Toodlez.

1 comment:

  1. Oh finally I saw something different here. I am glad to see you have taken a step ahead to clear yourself out of confusion.

    The view will never be the same with each different steps ehh? It has never been anyway.

    I'm sorry to hear about him from you today, my condolence, but I am glad to see you again today, it feels great to hang out with old friends again!

    Take care buddy!

    ReplyDelete