Friday, January 23, 2009

Time has been harsh to everyone of us.As time pass,things fade.
Until nothing was left.The joy we use to have,slowly becomes only
a memory.The freedom we use to have was long lost as time pass.
Now the only thing we can do,open our dear hands and welcome
stress and misery into our life.Life is definately not fair.Some might
able to live in the presence,some forever stuck in the pass.A simple
mistake made,lives deep in our heart.Surfacing every now and then
causing guilt.

Its practically impossible to not feel regret.Actions of our past.The
idiocy we had always find a way to haunt us,sooner or later.And when
it does,it actually stays very long.Could be months.It all takes courage
and heart to overcome it.(Sadly some characteristic im lacking)Will
things be the same if humans have just bulk up the courage to correct
things that we did in the past?Will now the present be any different.

Ignoring signs,messages could be fatal.A sign of hope could mean so
much more than u expect only if you choose to accept it.Things
could go different,very different.But who knows how it might be.Its
like choosing at a forked road.There no way of knowing where the
other road lead.Choosing one means thats it.Other people now has
the same opportunity and losing one means that's it.GAME OVER!

Lies.The most hurtful aspect.Needless more comment,it sucks.Just one
lie and this is where you stand today.Dire consequences.

I know now,many things I screwed up in the past.It haasnt been the same.
Although I hope it could be.The scar of the past will forever remain.
Chances doesn't come often and I let it slip pass me.It took me some
time but now I could say.FUCK the past.Mistakes have been done.
Things cant be change.The search for that tiny sparkle light of hope
continue but it surely difficult.Chances of finding it could be like chances
of snowing in Malaysia.

I'm sorry for all the dumb things I had done.And thank you
for the chances you have given me in the past.I am who
I am now.Finally a better person.

Good bye.

2 comments:

  1. didnt know u all blog. hahahhahaha.
    link me! =]

    www.imuraddiction.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously this is not a blog..Its just one post and dats it til future when I get on with life.

    ReplyDelete