Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's damn nice reading the past messages.
You'll be shock with things you can say.Surprised !
The happy moments all saved in a conversation log.
The sad times revived by the log.But overall,
it's still a laughing matter.The foolishness in your own
words that you will never notice,the potential hurtful
sentences you wish never been told.

Or sometimes,you wish you said something different.
Ever wondered about the result?What might this happen
or will this even happen?Reading and thinking while
losing in Blackjack!!!

I'm sure you have heard many times.Don't drink and drive.
I think for me the best would surely be..
Don't think and drive.
I saw my entire life flashes right in front
of my life.Obviously I'm still fine since I am still typing
this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment