Friday, February 20, 2009

I JUST CAME HOME !

Practically we had a meeting just for lunch and random
events just take place and yea this is the time I reached
home..

After school met up with Mao at his office..1 p.m..Very
near to SJI only..Then we went Mid Valley to meet up
with them..Joe,Justin,Shan,Ho and someone whose name
I can't remember..I doubt I can remember the face also.
We had our lunch at TomyRomas..And sadly,I didn't
pay anything..Please next time ask me whether I agree or
not first please...Really feel bad!!!

Then after the lunch the two girls went home..The rest
of us continue our day at Asia Cafe til 9 something..
Ho went home leaving four of us dinner there..Met
someone else on the way home..Alvin..Suddenly saw him
sitting at a table at AC..

After that,this is where I am..Home..Tired sleepy and I
haven't even shower..Going now..Toodlez.


I Need To Pull Myself Together

No comments:

Post a Comment