Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today..After so long(few month),finally went to
Times Square and also Pavilion..Can't say I missed
the place but I guess since something happen I
really don't wanna step into those place again..

Oh yea,today went to TS with Teng and Icky..
Somehow I became the lamp post.Plus wearing
bright colour T-shirt..White!We went Neway and
we let Victor entertain us with his act..People go
there sing we go there watch show??

After that we went Pav..Meet up with Lynn and Simon.
And officially I am the lamp post for 2 couple..Not
that I'm proud of it but...Awkward !Dinner then shopping
then went home.Reach around 10 !So late !

Today I did something I was reluctant to do the last few
months..The last moment messages in my phone,
I DELETED IT !
I ACTUALLY DELETED IT !


Hoping To Begin A New Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment