Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My leg starts to hurt again.
Living the days
My heart bleeds.
Without you
I feel sleepy all the time..
A lot things really changed..Is it 2 months that
long for everyone to be so different??Or is it
just me so rooted by the past...Feelings haven't
change.Still stuck with the past.Attitude surely
haven't...
By my side
I could only wish that I could see more happy faces
around me.Just to mask what I can't do lately..
Genuine smile.

I think I'm going to take a nap..Byez..

4 comments:

  1. take good care of urself..
    eu told me almost everything..
    cheer up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is why i had lost trust in humans..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nono..this is becoz u dun und her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat does it gotta do with understanding her or not..

    ReplyDelete